Indoor Skydiving Roosendaal is a 14 foot – 4.3 meter tunnel located in Roosendaal, Netherlands. The tunnel features a unique look with its narrow paneled construction and a two level viewing deck.
This location was the first indoor skydive facility to open in the Netherlands
Gear & Training
You should not fly if you are pregnant or have previous shoulder dislocations.
More Questions About Flying?
First Time Flyers:
* 6 Indoor skydive sessions € 114,50 (peak) / € 109,50 (off-peak)
* 5 Indoor skydive sessions € 104,50 (peak) / € 99,50 (off-peak)
* 4 Indoor skydive sessions € 92,50 (peak) / € 87,50 (off-peak)
* 3 Indoor skydive sessions € 79,50 (peak) / € 74,50 (off-peak)
All prices exclude a day insurance of € 1.50 per person.
Peak hours: Saturday and Sunday the whole day.
Off-peak hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the whole day.
€20 per session extra
* DVD of your flight € 12,50 per item (if you order it up front you pay € 10,- per item)
* Unique Indoor Skydive T-shirt € 15 per item
Related News & Articles
Tunnel Competitions & Events
Travel & Accommodation
Antwerp International Airport (ANR) - 54km
Rotterdam The Hague (RTM) - 67km
Eindhoven (EIN) - 85km
Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) - 120km
Hotel Options Nearby
Review Date: October 3, 2017
Excellent service and skilled staff for both recreational and experienced flyers.